Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged on Random 8

Okay I have been tagged on Random 8: So after some thinking here are my random 8...

1. I've worn glasses since I was 7 years old.

2. I learned how to swim when I was 15 months old.

3. Until I was pregnant with Allyson I was able to shop in the kids department for clothes. (Now I've graduated to the junior's department)

4. When I was 12 years old my church youth group had a challenge of how many Psalms we could memorize over the summer. I memorized all 150 of them.

5. I have never broken any bones. (knock on wood)

6. I have had only one surgery. To remove an ovarian cyst.

7. I learned how to knit and crochet last winter.

8. I have moved 18 times.

Now what is random about you? You have now been tagged

3 comments:

Sharon said...

The children's dept??? Oh my goodness!

And when we have enough time, I'd love to hear Psalm 119! : ) That's quite an accomplishment!

And 18 moves~wow!

Cool random facts! That was fun to read!

Anonymous said...

The swimming at 15 months? Wow! I found out a lot of info. about you from this.

Perhaps you should do a random 47 or something, because I'm sure there is more to learn...

Valerie of Momia said...

How did I miss this??

Great random facts! Wow! All 150 Psalms!!!!!!