Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What to do on a 2,000 mile car?

This past weekend we took a drive down to San Diego,CA to visit Mark's grandmother (Bom). What to you do when you are sitting in a car for a 2,000 mile? So here is what I did...

Finished my holiday dishcloths:




Made a scarf for my brother in-law Jeff:


Made a hat for my mom:


And started on the hat for Mark....which is almost finished. I will post pictures of that tomorrow.

And now you ask...what sort of entertainment for the little people...stay tuned for tomorrow's post...What do you do with two kids and 2,000 miles?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's amazing. I like how you made it sound like it was a day trip. Maybe I should go on a few 2000 mile trips. I'd get tons done, that's for sure.

Please share your tips for the kids. I think a trip next summer is in the cards for us, and I am at a loss as to how to entertain Mason for that long. We have a DVD player, but he's not too much into television watching...HELP!