Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Latest Cast Offs...

Here are some pictures of the latest projects I've finished...

Blanket and hat for Jen's baby:


Blanket for Jen's baby:


Hat for Jen's baby:


Hats for Madeleine & Scarlett:

Once I finished their blankets I thought it would be a good idea to make them some hats. The hats may look small, but I tried them on Allyson's head and they fit like a beanie style hat. So Madeleine and Scarlett will be able to wear them for quite a while. Here is an Easter picture of them:
.
Scarlett is the one on the right. Their mom says that Scarlett loves to roll that she will probably be the first to crawl. And Madeleine loves to babble so she will probably talk first.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great work! Those hats are adorable. I'm a huge fan of knitted hats!

momaof4 said...

Those are so cute!!! The girls are super cute too :)

KR said...

The girls are just adorable!! The projects are fabulous too! :)

Big news over at the blog too, so if you have a moment, stop on by and check it out. :)

Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

Sharon said...

I love those little opposite twin hats! SOOO cute!!

Lynds said...

Great knits, and I love that Easter photo of the girls, they look so happy and sweet!