Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's in a name?

Earlier this week Thomas brought home an assignment to bring back to school, it was about their names...that got me thinking how did you come up with the names of your kids?

Allyson Paige: We choice the first letter of the alphabet, since Allyson was our first child, the first grandchild for both of our parents and the first great-grandchild. Paige became the middle name since that was one name we both agreed on right off the bat. So she became Allyson Paige.


Thomas Alan: Thomas was my maiden name, and I did not keep it, I kept my original middle name which is Maximo, after my father. When we found out that Thomas was a boy, Mark said that he did not want to have a junior, so we named him Thomas. Alan is Mark's middle name. So he became Thomas Alan.

So how did you come up with the names of your kids?

No comments: