Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble....Gobble....Gobble....Thankful Thursday


Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics at WishAFriend.com


Gobble...Gobble...Gobble...Gobble....Happy Thanksgiving!

Today

This is the beginning of a new day.
God has given me this day to use as I will
I can waste it...or use it for good
But what I do today is important because...
I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,
This day will be gone forever
Leaving in its place
Something I have traded for it.
I want it to be gain and not loss,
Good and not evil.
Success and not failure.
In order that I shall not regret.
The price that I have paid for it.

I am thankful for each and every day that God has given to me. A blessing of health, love, family and friends to share my journey with. I am thankful for the wonderful life that God given to me.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: