I'm turning in my homework now because I won't be at the blog coffee night. This will be the last night that my in-laws will be in town...so here goes...
1) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
~Live each day to the fullest. Because you never know when it will be your last.
2) WHAT SUPERHERO POWER WOULD YOU MOST WANT TO HAVE?
~To be in two places at once.
3) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
4) CATS OR DOGS?
5) WOULD YOU RATHER BE A LITTLE SMARTER OR SEXIER?
~I'm going to have to go with smarter. As Becca pointed out smarter is the new sexy.
6) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND?
7) MY LIFE WOULD BE SIMPLER IF?
~I didn't have to worry about laundry. There is always a load of laundry running at my house.
8) THE BIGGEST DECISION I'M CURRENTLY WRESTLING WITH IS...
~That we are unable to attend the funeral service for Mark's grandfather. If we were to go it would just be Mark going and he would only be in San Diego for a day and the rest of us would stay at home. Which we did not feel was right given the situation. We are going to go down to San Diego in December and spend a weekend there visiting with family. But we still feel bad for not being there for the service.