Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I have made through Court Street Christian Church. And for the wonderful power of prayer. I was reading my emails this afternoon and thought I would share one that I received from a friend of mine:

I Said A Prayer for You Today

I said a prayer for you today
And I know God must have heard;
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke not a word
I didn't ask for wealth or fame (I knew you wouldn't mind);
I asked for priceless treasures rare
Of a more lasting kind.

I prayed that He'd be near to you
At the start of each new day,
To grant you health and blessings fair,
And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small,
But that you'd know His loving care
I prayed the most of all.



And so I pass on the same prayer to you my friends, and hope that you remember God's love and that all of you are special to Him and to me too.

1 comment:

Lion Heart said...

so sweet and we are so thankful that you are at cscc!