Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today I'm Five


My baby is now 5 years old...where has the time gone?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Pictures of Thomas' Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Now that you are 5 some of your favorite things are having stories read to you, you love going to the library to get new stories, some of your favorite books are the I Spy books, any books about transformers, spiderman, superman, teenage mutant ninja turtles. You are starting to recognize words when daddy reads you stories. You love your cars and trucks. You love going to school and spending time with your friends.

You still love to cuddle with me and give the best hugs. And I know as you get older that will be something that I'll miss. But for now I'll take all the hugs and cuddles you want to give. You are such a big boy now, you have your opinions about what you want to eat and what you want to wear, you are becoming your own little person.

Happy birthday little man!! I'm looking forward to year 5 holds in store for us!!
I love you!
Love, Mommy

No comments: