OK here is mine:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually a few weeks after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st or 2nd
5. Do you like eggnog? Sometimes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A blanket that my Aunt Lil made for me
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My mom, she usually buys what she wants
9. Easiest person to buy for? My monkeys
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nothing that I can recall.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Charlie Brown Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both, this year we are staying home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Prancer, Vixen & Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People forgetting the true meaning of the Christmas season. The birth of Jesus.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Options Interchangeable Nickel Plated Circular Needle Set, Nickel-Plated 6" Double Pointed Needle Set US Sizes 0 - 3 from Knit Picks
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? Handmade
25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey
Join in the fun!!! Copy and post it on your blog too...
Happy Holidays!!! Only 3 days left to finish your Christmas shopping or in my case finish with my Christmas knitting.
Here is what I've finished so far:
Coffee Cozies for Allyson's teachers:
Baby Logan's Hat:
Hat for Thomas' teacher:
All my finished gifts:
I am still working on the golf club covers for my in-laws. And I will save Thomas' blanket for his birthday in February.